Our firm is seeking to onboard an experienced Corporate lawyer for immediate full-time employment with the following skills and experience:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent practical knowledge of corporate procedures and statutory forms/documentation of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, including incorporation and liquidation of Cyprus legal entities, compliance procedures and statutory requirements.
- Familiarity with complex multi-jurisdictional structures, trusts, foundations.
- Experience with administration of foreign legal entities i.e. UK, Marshall Island, Liberia, compliance procedures and statutory requirements in liaison with foreign agents.
- Practical knowledge of funds procedures and legislation.
- Execution of daily tasks such as incorporating companies, preparing resolutions and minutes of directors and shareholders meetings, assisting with changes in the company Memorandum and Articles, preparing and submitting Annual Returns, preparing Powers of Attorney.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc..
- Managing the companies’ portfolios in relation to compliance with its annuals and other various financial and other obligations.
- Closely working with the Compliance department for AML and KYC matters.
- Dealing directly with the clients concerning day to day business.
- Assist clients with their inquiries.
- Drafting and reviewing Memorandum and Articles of Association and effecting amendments on them.
- Drafting, reviewing and advise on Trusts based on the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Domiciliation of companies from one jurisdiction to the other.
- Reviewing and drafting of Commercial Agreements and Legal Agreements (SPA agreements, Shareholders agreements, Loan agreements, Pledge agreements etc.)
- Advising clients on matters relating to commercial agreements, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing legal opinions and memos.
- Handling all matters around Corporate Law.
- Report to Managing Partner of our firm.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in law and qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Holder of an LL.M Degree;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal framework regulating or relating to Cyprus companies law, Anti Money Laundering Regulations and the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Greek and English language skills required
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner
- Time management & Reporting Skills
- Friendly Attitude, Professional and Driven Individual
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Career driven personality
- IT literate; Strong communication skills
We handle all applications with care and strict confidentiality.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
Kindly note that only successful applications will be contacted for a prospective interview.